Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAUGHTER IS CONTAGIOUS!

I love to laugh. I am always laughing about something. O but today!, I learned the meaning of "Split my side laughing, or "die laughing".
I laughed so hard, I literally could not breathe, my stomach hurt so bad and I could not stop.
I was out shopping with my mom, my sister and a friend of ours. We were getting in the car after a full day, lunch, shopping etc...
Our friends' name is Mareta, a pretty name, huh?
Well we are always laughing because people never get her name right.
Well my mom got all tripped up and called Rameta!
It's really not that funny...
But once I heard my mom laugh,
I laughed.
When she heard me laugh,
She laughed.
It went on sooooooo long we were both hurting to the point I had to get out of the car, stand up and try to breathe.
As soon as I got back in the car, all I needed to hear was a chuckle from my mom, then it was on again.
I have never in my life laughed like that before.
I'm even tickled sitting here re-living the story.
(deep breath)
That was a good thing that happened today and I had to share.

thanks for listening,
~valorie~

2 comments:

tapirgal said...

Sometimes it's those things that don't sound funny in the re-telling that are the very best. I can remember a few of those with friends. It just strikes you both as hysterical at the same time and it's always funny afterward. I could say one or two words to my friend, and we'd both be in hysterics again after many years. Isn't it great :) Thanks for reminding me!

www.vascts.com said...

O my pleasure, I'm glad you could relate. Laughter is great medicine!

valsank

Poshmark