Thursday, January 07, 2010

IN LOVING MEMORY, of my grandmother Mary Humphreys. She was my shero. She was a model grandmother, a woman with class. Soft-spoken, wise, strong. A teacher and a role model.
My grandmother had a regal way about her. We started calling her Queen Mary. It didn't matter the advice she gave, o it was great advice, but she used such care with her words she commanded the attention of everyone in the room. She was beautiful in everyway.
She lived to be 90, and every year of it full of grace.
I will miss my grand mother. I now have a beautiful little grand daughter and I hope our relationship could be like the relationship my grandmother and I shared.
(In the picture, my grandmother and me)
She is resting now. I thank God for her, I was blessed to be her grand daughter.

~vs~

No comments:

Poshmark